Who we are
What information do we collect?
Personal information including your name, contact details and user behavior on the website.
How do we collect information?
We may collect information from you when you: logon to our website, sign up to our website, subscribe to the live.tvz.tv newsletter or by email, telephone or our website contact form.
What do we use the information for?
To perform services including, but not limited to, sending you information that you have either requested or that we believe may benefit your company’s operational needs. Usually information you submit will appear on our website under ‘listings’ or ‘directory’. By posting on here you have agreed to our terms & conditions and agree we can share this information.
How is your information protected?
We maintain physical and electronic safeguards to ensure that your personal information is protected. We will delete your personal information from our database if you request us to do so.
Who we share this information with?
From time-to-time we may share your personal data with trusted third parties, this may include our IT company who supports our website, direct marketing companies who help us manage our electronic and mailing communications with you, Google or social media companies, to show you products that might interest you while you’re browsing the internet, (This is based on either your marketing consent or your acceptance of cookies on our websites. See our Cookies Policy for details), data insight companies to ensure your details are up to date and broadcasters who may request your information.
What are your rights relating to your personal data?
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you (a charge may be incurred).
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete. For example, when you withdraw consent, or object and we have no legitimate overriding interest, or once the purpose for which we hold the data has come to an end
- That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing (either through specific channels, or all channels).
- That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent.
You have the right to request a copy of any information about you that live.tvz.tv holds at any time, and also to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. To ask for your information, please contact email@example.com.
If we choose not to action your request we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal.
(1) Site functionality cookies – These cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Login” and “Register”.
(2) Site analytics cookies – These cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and experience.
(3) Advertising / remarketing cookies – These cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies/ .
Third party links
We may include links on our website to other third party websites. These websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility for the content and activities of those websites.